Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cloud 9

Bad weekend. Still getting over a bad cold. Almost had bad news about Monte, but turns out he's OK. Long story short - we thought he had anemia (a common result of chronic renal failure). We took him to the vet and while they did confirm that Monte is mildly anemic, it's not the cause of his odd behavior and lack of appetite lately. Turns out he may have a urinary tract infection. My poor baby. He's on antibiotics now. Hopefully, he'll be back to his old self within a few days.

Why am I on Cloud 9 though? The day started out interestingly enough. Since I've been out of the office the last week, my coworkers took it upon themselves to totally load up my cube with cardboard boxes. A ton of them. Thanks guys.

So there I was for part of the morning, clearing out boxes and plotting revenge. Went for a late coffee run, and on my way back, who do I run into? Our beautiful Mayor, Gavin Newsom. HELLO GORGEOUS. I was so giddy, I couldn't take a proper picture. Luckily I grabbed someone close by and they took the picture for me. :)

I might as well go home. I'm useless today. He's just dreamy.

I'm married, but I'm not blind.



So all I can say is, "Thanks guys for messing up my office, and making me go for my morning coffee run late." HAHAHA!

No comments: