Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A birthday wish...

My hubby is turning 40 in January! Yep, the BIG 4-0!

As usual, I'm more excited for his birthday than he is, but this year, we're going to celebrate in style! Problem is that he doesn't want me to do a surprise party - and he really means it - so that's out. I know if I went ahead and did a party anyway, he'd be upset. We'll still do a big dinner, but he'll know about it.

He knows I want to take him somewhere, and I was going to surprise him with a fabulous 4 day vacation at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas... but then he said he doesn't want to travel too far for a long weekend. MAN! He's not making this easy. I told him he can take me there for one of my birthdays. ;)

So, last option for a long weekend, our favorite destination... Las Vegas. He hasn't been there since last December, and I purposely didn't go see the Wynn Resort during my last visit in October, so that we could experience it together. I don't know if he still looks at my blog or not (last time he looked it crashed his computer), so I won't go into details of what I'm planning. I wish it were January already. I love Vegas - and if all goes to according to my plan, I think this will be a trip my hubby will never forget!

No comments: