Monday, November 13, 2006

Tis the season... again

I love the holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays of the year. I love the preparations for and anticipation of the big family gatherings. The panicked realization that there are only so many shopping days left until Christmas (or actually, the days left to finish my projects for Christmas). The pumpkin spice and gingerbread lattes at Starbucks. I love all the decorations in the stores and around the city. I love it all.

It's another drab Monday here in good ole San Francisco. Cold and drizzly. But with my hands warming around a cup of hot Gingerbread latte, all is good.

On the flip side of all that is warm and fuzzy this morning - someone brought a slushy machine to work. Yep. A full on, dual flavor slushy machine. Now, normally, I would love a tall sweet cup of Cola slushy -but it's just too darn cold today!

No comments: