Friday, December 22, 2006

Rounding off the year in Pink!

Lookie what I got as an early Christmas gift!



HAHA! Pink cookware! My friend G got it for me. I couldn't believe she did that. I saw a set by this brand at Bloomingdales, but the pot sizes were odd and I didn't like it that much. I think I just mentioned it to G casually in an email, and next thing you know - she sent me this for Christmas. And all the sizes are exactly what I wanted and normally use! This picture is from the box. My delightfully pink set is sitting in a stack on my kitchen counter. I can't wait to use them. THANKS G!!!

It's funny because I see a lot of pink things that I want for the house, but of course, I don't get them because I don't think my hubby would like to come home to a completely pink house. And then my friends go and get me everything pink. I love it! Hee hee...

No comments: