Monday, February 05, 2007

Unpublished comments

I finally broke down and upgraded my Blogger to the new 'Googlized' version. Man, I didn't know I had so many comments that I never saw! And I feel bad about not answering any them. Honestly, I didn't know I had them!

So, to
Kuky - I thank you so much for all your words of support and for your prayers during that very difficult time with Bubbles! I wasn't ignoring you!!!

It's been a very weird week. Reconnected with an old friend who called me out of the blue - we talked on the phone for over an hour. Then another friend that I 'broke up' with about 5 years ago, wrote me an email, bascially apologizing for what had happened and explain a little of what was going on with her then and over the past few years. I guess the bottom line is, she's wondering if there a chance for us to become friends again. It will take time, but I think that is probably the directing we'll be taking. I know it won't be the same, but I'd like us to try to be friends again.

The ultimate mood killer on top of everything is that my aunt passed away last week. We went to her funeral yesterday.


Being that is was Superbowl Sunday too, my hubby went off to his party after the funeral, and I stayed home and watched a marathon of my new favorite TV show - Knitty Gritty. What is it about? Knitting, of course! All kinds of projects and tips & tricks. I happened across it while channel surfing at my roommate's house during the LA trip. It's on the DIY channel. It was a marathon, but after about 6 episodes, they started repeating. I looked online and apparently it's in their 3rd or 4th season, so why the repeats? I don't know.

During the show, I also started on the baby blanket I wanted to make for my Roomie. It consists of different colored squares with either stripes or dots. With all the twisted yarn, it's a complete nightmare, but I think I'm getting it. I'll post a picture when I clean it up a bit.

No comments: