Sunday, January 28, 2007

Click

My hubby and I recently saw Click, the comedy from Adam Sandler. I was skeptical at first because I'm not a huge Adam Sandler in terns of his comedy movies, but one of my favorite movies is Spanglish. It's still a comedy, but with a dramatic edge to it. Very good movie.

Wouldn't you know it? I loved Click too. At one point of the film, I was bawling. There are very funny moments, yet there are very sad moments too. It's a clever movie. I like Adam Sandler a lot more when he's in a more serious role and there are funny situtations that he's placed in. Not when he's a complete idiot throughout the film.

I guess it's the same as Jim Carrey. I like him in the more 'not trying to be funny' roles. And he's excellent in The Truman Show and especially Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind.

No comments: