Saturday, May 05, 2007

My new favorite store

Well, not really, but it's my new favorite place to browse. Daiso Japan is a store that has everything and anything you can imagine in terms of knick knacks. They've got stationary, cookware, basic kitchenware, billions of tupperware like storage boxes, wrapping paper... It was amazing.

I found these great plastic knitting needles in a light pink and purple. I've been using mainly bamboo needles, but these were just such a pretty color. And they became the "no question" items for me when I asked how much they cost. $1.50 each pair. HA! They had nice bamboo needles for the same low price, but I really wanted some pink needles. Yes, I'm still on my pink kick.

The store was packed. and I don't mean just with products, but with people. Geez! Couldn't go down any aisle without waiting for someone to move first. As I learned from asking about my knitting needles, anything without a pricetag was a $1.50. And a lot of what I looked at didn't have prices on them.

So anyway, I was very good today. I only spent a total of $3.25 for two sets of needles. Whoo hoo!


No comments: