Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Zombie

That's the best way to describe me right now. I got up at 5:15am today. Got ready and then got my new fave flavor coffee of the month from Starbucks (white mocha latte - YUM) and headed out to Sacramento for a meeting. I can't complain. I got there in an hour and a half from San Francisco. No traffic at all. I just blasted the radio and had a good old sing along.

After an eight hour meeting (yes, eight wonderful hours - with 30 mins for lunch) I finally headed back to the city around 4:30p. That trip took me over 2 hours.

I'm exhaused. I think for the first time in years, I may conk out before 11pm. I know that's late to some people, but I usually start winding down around midnight. Bad habit. I only get a few hours sleep, but I just get a second wind come 11p or 12a.

I think I'll start getting ready now. I'm too tired to even read Harry Potter tonight. I stayed up until 2:30a this past Sunday reading it. Totally screwed up my schedule.

Oh, and I restarted that stupid poncho for the 10th time last night. I don't know what I was thinking. I was doing the Backward Loop cast on, instead of a yarn over. What the heck was I thinking? So, now with effort number 10, it's as it should be. Knock on wood. If I have to start over again, the poncho will be retired and I'll make something else with the yarn. ARGH!!!

No comments: