Sunday, November 04, 2007

Look what I did today!

It's not perfect, but I'm working on it. My blog is looking pretty much like its old self again - but with a new funkier background. I like to live on the wild side, what can I say?

Turns out that Comcast did some renovations to their Personal Pages - so my pictures, while still being hosted, had a different site name. Hence, the blah white blog for the last month.

I'm still trying to figure out what changes I can make to make this blog more 'me now', as opposed to 'me' back a few years ago. I love the background - so I want to work around that.

As a parting thought - this is what I see when I look out my window now.



It's from a building that is on the next block. I just noticed it about a week ago, and now that's all I see when I look out the window. Great. I wonder how long it was there before I noticed it? The main question is... What the heck is it???

No comments: