Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two posts in one day!

This is definitely a record, considering I submitted a whopping eight posts last year (compared to previous years).  Don't know if I'll get to my cooking challenge this month (because of vacation and all), but I did make something new yesterday that turned out to be FABULOUS!!!

Honey Dijon mustard pork chops with bacon.  Oh yeah, pork on pork baby.  So, so good.  I saw it on Giada at Home and did a smaller version of her pork roast.  Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, and rosemary.  Slather that mixture all over the pork chops (that have been seasoned with salt and pepper, of course).  Then drape bacon slices over the meat.  Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.  

The crispy, salty bacon paired with the sweet honey mustard spread.  Heavenly.  Try it!  You'll love it!

No comments: