Monday, September 04, 2006

Busy with projects

I haven't posted much about my projects lately, but I swear I've been working on something every night!!!

Still working on my 'Under the Hoodie' sweater from the Stitch N' Bitch book. I had put it aside for a while, but now I'm really going forward with it. The back is all done and waiting. I've completed the front. I'm working on one sleeve now. Once that's done, I'll have one more sleeve, the hood, and the fun of sewing it all together. And that will be done!!!





Another project are the matching baby booties to the 'Umbilical Cord Hats' (also from SNB). I actually found a pattern for a baby Ugg bootie. Very cute, but it came out much bigger than I would have liked - so I'll keep this as my sample. These will be Christmas gifts.

No comments: