Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lazy Saturday

I'm still getting over my cold. The worst of it is over, but I'm still coughing and my nose is always stuffy. To top it all off, my hubby is sick now too. Sorry babe!!!

It's going to be a crazy end to the year. I can't believe it's October already. What happened to the rest of 2007?!? Work is super busy, but I'm sucking it up because I'm thisclose to landing the promotion I've been working towards all year. We've got a long awaited wedding to attend next weekend. I have to plan a birthday dinner for my good friend next week, and a dinner with the family for my mom's birthday. Then in November, there's another wedding. Christmas shopping also begins then (yes, I shop BEFORE December), so I have to get my list ready.

I just ordered our tickets for the new Cirque du Soleil show, Kooza, for when it comes to SF. I can't wait. But that's not until December.

We're also planning to use up our timeshare week for a trip to Los Angeles. We've been to LA many times, but usually only for a long weekend and it's usually spent entirely with friends - hanging out with them and catching up. This trip will be different. I want to go to Disneyland to see their Christmas decorations (never done that), I want to see the La Brea Tar Pits (don't know why, but I do), I HAVE to see Wicked... and the silliest thing of all. I want to find that beautiful house from Father of the Bride. It was one of my favorite movies and I just absolutely love that house. I've always said that if I had the money, I would just hand over a copy of that video to our architect and say, "Build me this house."

So, lots of fun things to look forward to. I just need to get over this cold so I can enjoy my regular days again.

No comments: