Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What happened to my blog?

How very odd. I just noticed that when I log into my blog on my laptop, all my background images are gone. The background is just plain white. But when I pull up my blog on my PC, everything is still there. How am I supposed to fix that?!?

Anyway, I watched the repeat of the last hour of the Most Haunted Live at the Winchester Mystery House. It was very entertaining. Real or not, the floating, tilting, spining table was an attention grabber. Even my hubby had to come out and watch it with me a couple of times. Was it real? Can't tell. And if it was fake, how did they do that???

So while it wasn't as dramatic as something being thrown across the room, I was satisfied. I know I will never do the midnight flashlight tour, so this is as close as I'll get to being in that house in the dark. Creepy!

I don't know if I would go back to that house now. Knowing the rooms where things happened before my eyes (albeit it was on TV). .. Eek! I know my imagination would be running rampant. Even if a window were open, the cold breeze obviously wouldn't be from the outside. It would have to be a ghost. Yep - and there I would be on the security cameras - running out of there. Shoving everyone out of my way. HAHAHA!

No comments: