Saturday, January 07, 2006

So cute it hurts...

I found this website the other day. I don't even remember how, but all I know is, as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make it a Favorite. It's called Cute Overload! The name really says it all. Somehow, this person has managed to find - or they're probably contributions, pictures of the most adorable animals and little knick-knacks. If you're an animal lover like me, these pictures will make you hop up and down in your seat as you look at each picture.

So, my family and I went to see the new Cirque du Soleil show, Corteo, last night. It is by far the best travelling Cirque show I have ever seen. The acts are so clever and these people are just multitalented. I mean, you see the same people performing all sorts of different acts throughout the show. Unfortunately, the show ends this Sunday, but for those who have seen it, you know what I mean. This is a fantastic show - and I rate it 10 stars!

No comments: