Monday, March 13, 2006

Christmas in March

A few years ago, a friend of mind gave me a set of mini lip gloss tubes from Bobbi Brown. They're really cute and perfect for throwing into a small purse, or just having it in your pocket. Yes, I have dry lips, and this stuff just lasts forever. I rarely have to reapply - unless I'm eating.

I squeezed out the last bit of gloss from my last tube the other day, and went into a panic. Luckily, I was able to find another set on Ebay. It came today - I'm so happy. I wanted to have these for the trip. I don't wear much lipstick, and these lip tints give just the right amount of color.

What else came today? My new camera! Ok, it's OUR new camera, but you know I take 99% of the pictures in this family - to it's basically mine. Heh, heh... It's an Olympus Stylus 800. We have the Olympus D-380 - and I love that camera. But as technology advances, the 2.0 megapixels don't compare to the 8.0 megapixels of this newer model. It's fantastic. I've already charged up the battery and have been taking test shots all night. We don't have a memory card yet, so I've just been taking pictures and deleting them. I think I can store about 10 - 30 photos on the camera itself, depending on the quality setting. Anyway, here's a picture of my new electronic baby:


And here's a recent picture of my main baby, Monte. Yes, he's back to his old tricks. Found his way to the back of the drawer. Took me 10 minutes to get him out of there. Silly kitty. He's been doing very well. He just went through a phase of pulling out all his favorite toys from his basket and batting them around the living room. He just started the "everyone needs to wake up at 5am to pay attention to me" phase. Yeah, we're not too pleased with this one. But he goes through it every few months. Zzzz...

No comments: