Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Totally weak!

When the show Paranormal State premiered, I had to watch it. It's about ghosts - of course, I'm going to watch it. But after about three episodes, I had to admit that I didn't enjoy it as much as Most Haunted or Ghost Hunters. So, I stopped watching.

Well, it's a week night. Nothing on TV. I checked Comcast OnDemand and 'hello' there are some episodes of Paranormal State. Thought I would give it another chance.

WEAK!!! In the episode about a condo building that used to be an old school house, the owner is the same woman investigator from the current season of Ghost Hunters International. Are you kidding me? At first I though, it couldn't be the same person. Why would a 'ghost hunter' need help from a group of college students to determine if her place was haunted or not? And the way she was acting on Paranormal State, she was like the victim who didn't understand about the ghostly sounds she and her husband would hear.

Yes, I looked it up. It's the same person on both shows. Totally weak!!! According to her bio for Ghost Hunters, she's been interested in the paranormal her whole life, ever since she experienced something when she was a kid.

OK, I know these shows are for entertainment only - but don't make it so painfully obvious and use someone from a popular show where the person is trying to disprove hauntings, to her being the 'victim' in her own home by ghostly children.

I take my TV too seriously, don't I? ;)

No comments: