Saturday, July 16, 2005

Friends and BBQ - what more could you want?














Check it out! Blogger now has the option to download images directly without having to go through Picasa or Hello anymore. What a convenience! So, first things first. Here are some pictures from our rafting trip last weekend. I took the two bigger shots of our friend's boat. The two smaller shots are of our boat - taken by the professional photographer they have there for that specific rapid. This rapid is called the Tunnel Chute. I love how you can barely see our boat. Yes, we were drenched.

It's been a very stressful week at work. Office politics, coworkers, company transformation... it's all a big mess right now. At 9am, I sent an email to several friends calling for an Urgent Night Out. Yes, it's been that bad of a week. I needed something fun to look forward to. We all met up at the View Lounge at the top of the Hyatt. It was a very fun evening. After having a 'Toasted Almond' and a 'Pistachio Martini', work no longer bothered me. Hmmm, actually, nothing bothered me anymore. Hee hee... A couple of us walked back to our condo and we had a light dinner. It was a fun and relaxing evening with good friends.

This Sunday, my friend Sue is having a BBQ tasting party at her place. She's getting BBQ ribs and brisket from two places (I believe Big Nate's and Brothers???) and we're going to see which one has the best BBQ recipe. In all honesty, I don't care. The fact that it's BBQ ribs is enough for me. Wondering if I should eat today, so I can chow down more tomorrow. :)


1 comment:

lumlumaaaaaaah said...

Oooooh, Big Nate's or Brother In-Laws. I want to go. Where's the party?