Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Slow sweater progress


Well, every night since I started this project over the weekend, I've been trying to do a couple of rows on my 'Under the Hoodie' sweater. I've only made scarves before, so this one, having 95 stitches per row - gets me to a point where it feels almost like one row takes forever to finish.

So, here's my progress so far...















I've never used circular needles before, and I must say I do enjoy being able to put down my work and not worrying about it falling off the needle. I like being able to roll it up and neatly put it away. My mother-in-law thought it was kind of funny that I was knitting a sweater while we were sitting in 80+ degree weather in Tahoe. At the rate I'm going, I'll be lucky if I actually finish it by December. It's also funny that, even though my favorite color is pink, I've only made one pink scarf. Everything else has been blue. What's up with that???

No comments: