Saturday, July 30, 2005

Let's go to the movies

Over the last month, and I don't know where we've found the time, my hubby and I have been able to watch several of the movies we saved from the last year. We finally watched Taking Lives, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, I Heart Huckabees, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Confidence, and a special preview of The Island.

Except for I Heart Huckabee's, I loved every single movie and would recommend them all. I'm not a huge Jim Carrey fan, but every movie I've seen him in, I've really enjoyed. He was very good in the Lemony Snicket movie - but he was excellent in Eternal Sunshine (Kate Winslet was fabulous also). Ewan McGregor is very good in The Island, and Scarlett Johansson, you just can't believe the girl is only 21 years old. She's a wonderful actress.

I've felt very guilty that I've been working almost every night for the past four weeks. My poor husband, though he finally gets some quiet baseball time, would rather have me nag him to change the channel than him sit there by himself all night, while I'm on the computer. So, I've been trying to make time and we, at the least, watch a movie together over dinner before I head back to the keyboard.

It's been a rough month of July. Hopefully August will be better. Still very hectic, but hopefully better.

No comments: