Saturday, August 06, 2005

A little more tweaking / Family time


I figured out a little more stuff from messing with the template. I couldn't find a nice light green to go on my sidebar, but I did manage to find a pretty light creamy color. It's better than the awful yellow from before. I also changed the Monte Kitty title to pink instead of green.

I found some other templates that I like - so I may have to mix it up a little in the future. Maybe not so pastel - and I can change the title bar occasionally.

So, last night was the first of three nights of our family reunion weekend. This is on my dad's side. He is from a HUGE family. Just from Grandpa and Grandma - our numbers have grown to four generations, and almost 100 family members. Last night was considered a 'Welcome dinner' hosted by the first generation of brothers and sisters. Tonight, we have the big family reunion banquet. Tomorrow night is the farewell dinner for those family members who are still in the bay area. It's really quite amazing. Amazing that we have three huge meals in three nights too.

Next week, we are flying to upstate NY for my husband's mom's family reunion. We'll be at a cousin's house by a lake for a few days, then the four of us (me, hubby, and his parents) will drive over to Niagara Falls for a day. After that, my husband and I will be heading out to Ohio. Why? We're going to the
Cedar Point Amusement Park, home to some of the countries top roller coasters. We figured it wouldn't be likely that we would ever fly out to Ohio just for the park, so since were would only be several hours away from there, why not?

Check this out! How can any true roller coaster lover NOT want to experience this? See that tall yellow thing? Yeah, we're going to be on it. 420 feet at the peak. Everyone in the country is going to hear me scream. Whoo hoo!


No comments: