Thursday, August 04, 2005

You've got to be kidding me

Well, as you can see from my blog, it looks like the site where I got my template from is gone. Hence, all the cute little flowers and pictures that used to be the background for my blog are no more. ARGH!!! I was wondering where the pictures went for the past two days and why my text background is all pink now. I love pink, but this is a bit much, don't you think?

So, now I have to find a new template to use. I'd like to design my own, but three problems...


  1. I am not artistic.
  2. I have have no earthy idea on how to even begin to design a template. HTML is not my thing.
  3. I have no time to do it anyway.
I guess the search begins again on finding a cute template to use. Darn it! I liked my little pastel flowers. Bummer!

No comments: