Monday, September 12, 2005

Project update

This weekend went by way too fast. There was no time for ourselves. I'm doing laundry tonight, so that I don't have to worry about it next weekend.

Here are some projects that I've been working on when I have a few moments each night.

This is my candy colored scarf - made with the beautiful yarn my mom-in-law gave me for my birthday. Like the needles? They're size US 17 - they kind of look like toys.



My sweater project is slooooow... I still need to get it to 9-1/2 inches before I can add on the next color. At 96 stitches across each time, I get tired of it after 2 rows. So, it will be a while before this sweater starts to even look like a sweater. Maybe by NEXT Christmas?



Other than that, the other projects I HAVE to work on for my Christmas gifts - I need to get a sewing machine first. I still need to research that and find decent one, but cheap! I got the pattern I'm going to use already. Just need the machine and the fabric.

No comments: