Monday, September 19, 2005

Still my birthday...

My hubby had bought me The Sims 2 University expansion for my birthday last month - unfortunately, I already had that one (of course!) So, yesterday, we finally had the time to head over to Target, and he bought me an awesome gift. A sewing machine!!! Yea! Now I can get to work on my Christmas gifts. Well, I have to go get the fabric now. Doesn't quite work without the fabric.

I really don't know much about sewing machines themselves - so it was hard to do any kind of research on them. We only used one basic stitch in my sewing class. I hope this one is good.
It's not pink, but there's a little purple on it (hee hee...) NO, I didn't pick this one because of the color. I'm not THAT pink obsessed.

1 comment:

drama queen said...

you're better than me! i took sewing class back when i was a teenager (after watching "pretty in pink." i sucked. then started it up again, and was determined to make my own hoodies and sell them. sucked again! 3rd time might be a charm? i still think about it. maybe i should just do pillows...

i have no patience...at all. i'll stick to my photography and scrapbooking!