Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Major diet time again...

I just started dieting again on Monday. Good timing too. My best friend who just got engaged called tonight and asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. I'm so honored. So, it'll be me, her two sisters, and her cousin (the maid of honor). Of course, the pressure is on. All three of them are petite women - meaning, not more than 5'6" and all weigh probably 100 pounds or less. And here I am, 5'8" and (cough, cough) pounds. Sigh...

I think her cousin and I will get along fine in the 'planning' of the bridal events to come, but from what I've heard of her sisters - well, let's just say that I think anything you would normally come to expect at a bachelorette party or even at a bridal shower, they may think of as 'inappropriate'.

So, either they'll go along with the fun, or they'll think that I'm a total whack job and 'not a decent' person. Whatever. If my friend is open to it, I hope they'll allow us to give it to her. Obviously, it's all in fun. We'll see.

Looking at only the positve - I'm so excited. It's going to be a great wedding! Counting down to November!

No comments: