Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another movie filled weekend

Well, our streak of bad movies didn't end until this afternoon.

We started our weekend with Red Eye. I love Rachel McAdams - but the movie was bad. I mean, they could have done so much with it, but then it just kind of ended. I wasn't satisfied.

Last night, we watched Into the Blue. I didn't like it, but my hubby did. Maybe it was because of Jessica Alba? That's ok, I got to watch Paul Walker. The movie didn't suck - but I'm glad I didn't pay $9.50 to see it. It was predictable. We already knew exactly what would happen before they even started hinting at what would happen.

Today, 13 Going on 30 just happened to be on HBO, so we watched that. I liked it a lot. My hubby did too. Again, it's not one of those must pay to see movies, but I enjoyed it. I like Jennifer Garner.

I can't believe the weekend is over already. These two days are always so short.

I interviewed for a Senior position on my team last Thursday. I haven't thought about it much since then. Don't really want to jinx it. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: