Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's late

I have less than 6 hours before I have to get up and start another full day at work. Of course, here I am at the computer, tissues everywhere, sobbing my heart out. I can't think of anything except Bubbles.

What can you do when it's late at night. All the chores of the day are complete - and all that's left is for you to rest in the quiet darkness. Not happening lately.

Here are a couple of pictures I took today. In this first one, he's sleeping so soundly - he didn't know I was there. He looked so fragile and weak. I can't stand it.




See how thin he is? Yes, he's a Chihuahua - but not your usual 5 pound, shivering little thing. He was 14 pounds of pure muscle. He's a big dog. My mom told me he's lost three pounds in the past few weeks. His face is so skinny in this picture.



This is a good head shot of Bubbles. I'm going to print and frame this one. He's still very handsome.



I guess I just want the world to know that there is a dog out there named Bubbles, and he is loved more than he could ever know.

No comments: