Sunday, July 30, 2006

EOS

Spent a wonderful evening celebrating a friend's birthday last night. We went to EOS. While the food was very good, I wasn't crazy about the small portioned, family style theme they go for. This we found out after everyone had picked an 'entree' already and the waiter told us while we were ordering. So, we had to regroup and figure out how to order.

I don't like the 'family style' fusion places because you really don't get much per plate, and somebody always gets left out of at least one dish. We had six people, yet the dumpling dish had only five dumplings in it. I don't like cutting a small piece of fish into six tiny little bite fulls. And if you have a choice, sit downstairs - it was so hot in the loft area. I know, too many complaints - but the food is very good. I do want to go back - and I'll be more prepared next time.


Today is chore day, and clean up day. Have to prepare for guests in two weeks. I don't want to have a marathon cleanup day then, so I'm doing a little at a time to get our guest room/store room ready.

Backtracking a little, I finally downloaded some awesome sunset pictures we took during our weekend in Tahoe. Aren't they gorgeous? The most amazing thing is how the colors go from a radiant orange, to pink, purple, and then a fiery red.







No comments: