Saturday, May 28, 2005

Ah, the joys of caffeine

So, I had my coffee in the morning and a Coke in the afternoon. It's past 1am now and I'm exhausted. And am I in La La Land? Nope, I'm here surfing the web.

I love sleep, but if I have caffeine too late in the afternoon (meaning after 3pm), I've ruined my evening schedule. When 11pm comes around, if I don't make it to bed in that little window where I'm actually feeling tired, my second wind kicks in and I'm on the computer at 1am. Funny thing is that whatever time I go to bed tonight, I know will wake up exactly 9 hours later. It's very strange. I'm so thankful that this is a long weekend.

Spent the night watching TV with my hubby. We're catching up on all the season finale shows. We already covered CSI NY and Las Vegas (the Vegas one was awesome. You go Quentin!). Tonight we watched NCIS (couldn't believe what happened at the end!) and the two hour Alias. To our delight, that wasn't even the finale yet - so we have one more hour of Alias to go. We'll probably watch Lost tomorrow night. I know we watch too much TV, but it's really our time to unwind and just not think about anything for a few hours. We talk and email throughout the day, and of course, if there's something we need to discuss, then that is priority. We love our shows.

No comments: