Friday, May 20, 2005

Too girlie?

We had to get a graduation gift for a friend's daughter. She is going to be moving into her own apartment soon, so we thought a gift certificate from Bed Bath & Beyond would be nice. While walking around, we looked at the shower curtains they had on display. Our new condo doesn't have the enclosed shower doors. To save a little money, we decided we would just install shower curtains in both bathrooms.

I totally fell in love with this one:



I love vintage pictures and I just loved the colors of this one. Very chic and vogue. Since this would go in the second bathroom, my husband gave in and said he would be OK with it. We didn't buy it, but I am thinking about this one.

This second one, I just think is the cutest thing in the world. If you look closely, there are actually satin pink bows on the jar lids and pink maraboo feathers on the sandals. For some odd reason, my husband vetoed this one for our master bathroom. Hee hee...

1 comment:

lumlumaaaaaaah said...

Oh, who needs shower doors anyways. When we got the house remodeled we opted not to get doors. Who needs another thing gathering soap scum and mildew to scrub anyway. And how would you be able to hang up such fun designs if it wer not for shower curtains? You can change them with your mood!