Monday, May 02, 2005

Blah, blah, blah...

I don't know what is worse. Having a cold or suffering from allergies? I'll tell you the answer. Having a cold AND suffering from allergies at the same time. Yes, that is my physical dilema of the week.

I've been popping Vitamin C, drinking green tea, putting lotion on my nose because it is now raw from blowing it so much. I'm just miserable. My voice is almost all gone from sneezing so much today. I guess my hubby will get some peace and quiet tonight. I like to talk a lot with him.

I declare tonight to be 'catch-up' night. We watch a lot of TV. Let me emphasize A LOT. I tape about 16 hours worth of shows each Sunday through Friday. It's quite ridiculous. Good thing is that a lot of the shows are back to back to back on the same night and channel - so I just set the timer and let it go. The lightbulb finally went off in my brain last week to set the VCRs to record the same times weekly, instead of the one time deal I've been doing. Now I just have to remember when each tape is full and replace them before that wonderful discovery that the tape popped out in the middle of a show because it's full.

It also took me a while to figure out why shows like Lost or Desperate Housewives kept cutting off at the last minute. ABC has been doing this 'extra 2 minutes' thing with their popular shows. It's great that you get the extra two minutes of your favorite shows, but it sucks big time when you forget they do that, and set your VCR only to record for that one hour.

Sorry, I'm just blabbing on today. My head still feels like a cotton ball.

No comments: