Monday, May 30, 2005

Current projects




This is the scarf I'm working on now. I'm using Lion Brand Yarn, Micro Spun in Lilac. Looks more blue though. I'm making this for my friend in Japan. I've been promising to knit her something for a long time. I had made an embroidered angel to 'look after her' when she moved back to Japan. I wish I had taken a picture of it. That one took me almost two years because I kept putting it aside. I have a Cats on Fences one I started, well, almost two years ago. Maybe these embroidery projects are a two year thing.




Anyway, this scarf is super soft and has a light sheen to it. I love the color and I think my friend will too. I want make some flowers and put them on one of the ends. Good thing this is supposed to be a Christmas present. I think the flowers will take the longest - I've never even attempted one before. I need to find a simple pattern.

No comments: