Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ah-choo!

My allergies are killing me!!! I think I am allergic to work. Yeah, that's it. I'm allergic to work. It's very odd. I'll be fine when I wake up, go through my whole morning routine, but when I start to do my hair (even before any hair products get used) I start sneezing. And then I feel icky for the rest of the morning. My eyes get watery and puffy. My nose feels swollen. Kleenex becomes my best friend. Mind you, this doesn't happen to me on the weekends. I do sneeze, but it doesn't hit me until later in the day. It's very odd.

Today at work, I can't stop sneezing. It's horrible. I don't want to rely on pills, but what else can I do? I'm actually out of Claritin and giving Sudefed another try. It's not working so far. Oh woe is me and my poor raw nose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried a spoonful of locally grown honey a day. Make sue that it is locally grown so that would mean in CA. Napa Valley or honey made by S.L.U.G. They sell them at Rainbow.