Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Two projects...

Last night was my last sewing class. It's been a wonderful experience and I hope I won't forget what I have learned. Sewing is so precise, in a way it's very calming for me. Sometimes when life gets too chaotic, I just need to do something where you have to just follow the directions exactly.

So, here is my completed project - my robe... Tah dah!




It's a kimono style robe. I made the sleeves shorter because when I'm working, I don't like things flopping around. And I made it knee length. I think I want to put on some belt loops though. Our teacher showed us how to do it, and I do have some cloth left... I think I shall attempt it.

Also, I completed one of the two flowers I wanted to make for my blue scarf. Sewed it onto my scarf, including the little charm I found. Made sure you couldn't see any disturbances in the knitting on the back. I kind of looks like a lumpy circle shape, doesn't it? Maybe the second, bigger, flower I'm going to make will be better.

No comments: