Monday, June 27, 2005

Tagged... the conclusion

To continue my thoughts from today, and completing my tagged questions...

4. If I could be a painter... I would have saved several hundred dollars by painting our condo myself. However, my husband's friend who did it for us did an excellent job.

5. If I could be a musician, I'd play in the orchestra of Les Miserables in the San Francisco tour right now, so I could see my all time favorite show every night for free. I've seen it 6 times since I was first introduced to it when it was here in 1989. I have all the soundtracks, the TV specials, the DVD... I can't get enough. I even sing along to the original French soundtrack. If being a singer was one of the choices, then I would play Eponine in Les Miserables.

Did I say I dream BIG?

1 comment:

lumlumaaaaaaah said...

Yes, Le Mis is a good one. Singing in French though? Wow, I didn't know you spoke French. Or if you don't just singing in French without even speaking it is pretty astounding in itself.