Friday, June 17, 2005

My obsession

I did not do any knitting last night. Instead, I stayed up and played The Sims 2 for two hours. Yes, that is my all time favorite game. I got hooked with the entire Sims series several years ago. I thought the programming was incredible and it was just fun. It's like playing God for a few hours a day. You control when they get up, eat, sleep, what they do for fun, how they handle their relationships with other Sims. I have all the expansion packs.

When The Sims 2 came out, I knew there was no going back to the original series that I loved. This second edition is AWESOME! The characters actually show facial expressions. When they get engaged or married, they actually wear the appropriate rings. They can actually have sex! You don't see anything, but you know what's going on under those covers. Naughty, naughty! They go through pregnancy and give birth. With birth, there is death... depending on how you have them live their lives, they grow old and pass away. You can go on for generations in this game. Incredible.

I love The Sims 2!



No comments: